Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanksgiving in hampton

I have never in my life been woken up by the smell of food cooking, I mean i have awoke to the smells, but the smells have never woke me...til today, We arrived in New Hampshire at 8 am and after driving all night we fell asleep before our heads hit the pillow. I came down the stairs to see Laura making a homemade Thanksgiving dinner from scratch. We had everything, Turkey, sweet potatoes (the best ever) dressing, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, homemade apple pie. The next best thing to being at your moms house for thanksgiving, is being at someone elses moms house, and we picked the right house to be. Dinner went great we have all had a lot of fun and now we are sitting around the table playing some texas hold em waiting til its time to leave for black friday.

heres our thanksgiving photos




No comments: